- This event has passed.
Writing Employment Contracts and Implementing Training Initiatives
Join Krystal Abotossaway, President of Aboriginal Professional Association of Canada, and Jean Dubé, Indigenous Community Engagement Liaison with SAIT, as they address the following crucial issues:
• Understanding what it takes to inspire and motivate millennium workers and those from underrepresented groups
• Identifying employment barriers at the community level
• Investing in education, apprenticeship and internship programs to increase “employability” and retention
• Evaluating different training opportunities — balancing classroom and on-the-job learning
• Creating a welcoming, inclusive work place where everyone is productive