- This event has passed.
Unlocking the Secrets of the World’s Largest Inland Sea
Join us for a magical evening of song, story and TED-style talks showcasing exclusive film and imagery from the world’s largest inland sea region.
The event will feature Indigenous leaders and the Wildlands League Expedition Team, including:
• Alison Linklater, Grand Chief of Mushkegowuk Council
• Janet Sumner, Executive Director at Wildlands League
• Sam Hunter on living with polar bears
• Award-winning Indigenous musicians Lawrence Martin and Vern Cheechoo
• The Water Brothers on their compelling imagery