- This event has passed.
Have a Heart Day
Have a Heart Day is a child and youth-led reconciliation event that brings together caring Canadians to help ensure First Nations children have the services they need to grow up safely at home, get a good education, be healthy, and be proud of who they are.
- Ideas to celebrate Have a Heart Day in your community, school or organization include:
- Sending Valentine’s Day cards or letters supporting culturally based equity for First Nations young people to the Prime Minister and your Member of Parliament.
- Hosting a Valentine’s Day party to raise awareness in your school, community or organization.
- Spreading the word through social media like YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. Use the hashtag #HaveaHeartDay and/or #JourneeAyezUnCoeur.
- Explore the Have a Heart Day website for more ideas and to download Have a Heart Day resources!
Contact us if you have questions about Have a Heart Day!